Brixey Engineering, Inc is thrilled to bring the last Brixey child into the fold with the addition of Kyle Brixey. Kyle has 16+ years of experience in food manufacturing maintenance and management. Kyle is an engineering enthusiast spending his days working on commercial machinery and his evenings working on his motorcycles and building turbo kits. Kyle’s years of experience and his problem-solving skills will be a valuable addition to our team. Join us in welcoming Kyle—we’re so happy to have him!
BEST would like to introduce its newest member of the inspection team, Blaine Kennard. Blaine is a retired Detective Sergeant of the Greene County Sheriff’s Office and Academy Instructor. Blaine has been serving Missouri for over 36 years but has also served in China, Africa, and Croatia on short term mission trips. Blaine exhibits superlative team leadership and interpersonal skills which will serve him well in his new role as Inspection Specialist. Join us in welcoming Blaine to the BEST team.
◦ Drury University Law Enforcement Academy 2004 – Current
◦ Greene County Sheriff’s Office 1999-2021 (Detective Sergeant, SWAT Team Leader, Training Director, Patrol Command)
◦ Willard Police Department, Assistant Police Chief 1993 to 1999
◦ ServiceMaster, Director of Cash & Catering/Asst. Food Service Director 1988 to 1993
◦ Springfield, Missouri Reserve Police Officer 1985 to 1990
◦ Missouri Army National Guard Sergeant 1981 to 1988
◦ Outstanding Community Service Award, Rotary Club of Springfield
◦ Missouri National Guard Commendation Medal Ribbon
◦ National Guard Reserve Components Achievement Medal